Florida is known for its sweet, juicy oranges and since we’re spending the summer here I wanted to celebrate that with a fun frozen treat. I was craving something that tasted like Orange Bang (a fave from my childhood) and thought it would be fun to make it a slush and serve it in the orange cups. Here’s what I came up with:
- 3 Large Oranges
- 2 Ice Trays filled with Orange Juice, frozen solid
- 1 1/2 cups of Whipped Topping
- Mint leaves for garnish (optional)
- Slice oranges in half and scoop out pulp in to a medium bowl.
- Add bowl contents, frozen orange juice cubes, and cool whip to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Scoop blended mixer in to orange juice cups, adding a sprig of mint if desired and enjoy!